“Creating designs that reflect great functionality, individual style and timeless elegance”
How we work
Full service interior design initial appointment can be done at your home or our office location. We will assess your project needs, your style, and your vision for your space, your budget and time frame. Call us for further details.
Consultation service is done on an hourly basis. We will discuss your project needs via phone and select a location to meet. We can meet at your home, office, furniture store, tile store, accessory store where ever you prefer. This service can be for 1 hour, 2 hours or your preferred hours. J. West will help you to select colors, fabrics, accessories, flooring, and more. This will save you money and time, helping you to avoid costly mistakes. Call us today for your consultation appointment.
Do not have an entire room/s to redesign?
That’s ok! J. West will come to you home, office, meet at a furniture store, tile store where ever you prefer and all you pay for is the time J. West spent with you per hour.
Need colors for room/s?
J. West will meet you at your home or paint store to select colors. Bring pictures of your room/s and connecting rooms with you to the paint store.
What lighting should I use?
Not a problem! J. West can help you decide what light fixtures or movable lamps will work best.
Want to change your furniture arrangement?
J. West can come up with a new furniture arrangement for you.
Need a design expert to go shopping with you to select tile for your bathroom, rugs for your floor, lighting, accessories and more?
J. West will consult for an hourly fee.
What to expect
- Discuss – We will discuss your likes and dislikes in color, fabrics, lighting, window treatments, flooring, furniture and more, your vision for your space and style you want to achieve in your home or office.
- Prepare – Pictures from magazines of things you like or dislike, write down questions you may have, have architectural plans if necessary, colors you are thinking about, furniture styles from the internet, catalogs and magazines, this will help to determine your style.
- Budget – We will discuss a budget for your project.
- Timeframe – We will discuss the timeframe for your project.
- Pictures – J. West will take pictures of your space with your permission.
Once we review the necessary information to help you achieve your goal for your space, J. West will give you expert advice (if consultation) or will return to the office to prepare an agreement of what services will be rendered (full service interior design).
If full service interior design, J. West will prepare a design plan as discussed and present you with a design solution for your home or office based on your unique style or business vision. The plan will consist of all the design elements needed to give you the look and feel your desire.
Call us for further details.
Well, J. West Design Services takes medical offices/facilities, surgery centers and transforms them into environments that allows your patients/caregivers to feel more relaxed and comfortable, optimistic [...]
Spring brings lots of fresh spirit into everybody’s homes. When it comes to accessories, this season has a lot to offer as well, with the mixing and fusing of styles, colors and textures. Learn ways to [...]